Technology for Education 2023 | Designed by: Theme Astra | WordPress | @Copyright All right reserved
Important Update: Registration and Payment Links
Please note that the registration and payment links for the conference will be available from September 15, 2023.
Every conference attendee must register for the conference. The registration fee includes:
- Access to all technical programs including keynote talks, tutorials, workshops, and technical paper presentations during the conference.
- Conference Banquet Dinner on November 25, 2023
- Coffee, Snacks and Lunch during conference
- One Year complimentary membership of the EdTech Society
Note: T4E 2023 will have several scholarships available for the conference attendees. We will update the details soon. Attendees who wish to avail the scholarships are required to apply separately after registering for the conference. The scholarship amount will be reimbursed and the details on the reimbursement will be shared at the time of award of scholarship.
Conference Registration Fees
|Type||Early Bird Fees Sep. 30, 2023||Regular Registration, till Nov. 24, 2023|
|EdTech Society Membership Type||Member||Non-Member||Member||Non-Member|
|Paper Author (Research Track, Practice-oriented research, and Industry Research Track)||₹5000||₹ 7000||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|Author (Workshop, Best Practices/Teaching Demos, Tools Demo, Poster, and Product Demo)||₹ 3000||₹ 5000||₹ 4000||₹ 6000|
|Attendee||₹ 3000||₹ 5000||₹ 4000||₹ 6000|
|Student Author (Research Track, Practice-oriented research, and Industry Research Track)||₹ 2000||₹ 3000||Not Allowed||Not Allowed|
|Student Attendee||₹ 1500||₹ 2500||₹ 2000||₹ 3000|
|International Author||200 USD||250 USD||250 USD||300 USD|
|International Student Author||100 USD||150 USD||150 USD||200 USD|
|International Authors and Participants from Emerging Economies||100 USD||150 USD||150 USD||200 USD|
- Every accepted main paper (Research Track, Practice-oriented Research, Industry Research Track, and Poster) must be presented, and the designated presenter must register. This registration must be completed by the early bird deadline of Sep 30, 2023.
- Authors who fail to register for the conference by the deadline or fail to present their work in person will have their paper withdrawn from the IEEE proceedings.
EdTech Society(ETSy) Membership
- The international delegates should consult the Indian consulate in their respective countries to determine if they need a visa to travel to India and if needed initiate the visa processing at their earliest. Additionally, the international delegates needing an invitation letter to apply for visa, should email the request for letter to email@example.com. To ensure we have all the necessary information for your attendance, we kindly request all international delegates to also fill out this Google Form. This will help us streamline the registration process and ensure your participation in the conference.
- The registration fee is inclusive of 18% GST (Goods and Services Tax), as per the Government of India’s regulations.
Accommodation Information: Visit the Conference Venue for details.